BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 5, 2010

3rd Day aka the final day!!

We ate breakfast at the same place again . Yup , at the resort . I only ate a toast and some cake pudding . After that , we went to the beach to ride bicycles again . This time , its very hot . The sun is so hot that my skin turned dark . I rode for a while and then went into the shade because its too hot . Caleb , Amanda and Sherill are still on the sand riding bikes while I blew bubbles . After that , we went back to our rooms to pack our stuffs . We also went to Uncle Ter's room to worship . We sang 2 songs only . We prayed also for going back safely . We then checkout at the lobby and then off we go!! We went for lunch at a restaurant with many stalls . I ate spaghetti and the sauce is sweet lol . After lunch , we went to a shop which sells biscuit like egg tart . My mom and dad did not buy anything . Then , we went inside the car and off to a factory which sells dried fish , crackers and many other snacks . Then , we went straight back to KL . When we reach KL, we gathered again in Uncle Ter's house . Then , they went for dinner except for my family . So , the end of Kuantan trip ^^ .

0 comments: